- Protecting your privacy
- Data we collect
- How do we protect your information?
- Information You Choose to Display Publicly on the GoNevis.com
- Information You Give to Other People
- Archiving and display of GoNevis.com content by search engines and other sites
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Terms and Conditions
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
Protecting your privacy
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads from advertisement systems.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- GoNevis.com, or people who post on GoNevis.com Web site, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, communicate between visitors and you, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Information You Choose to Display Publicly on the GoNevis.com
Some users may elect to publicly post personally identifying or sensitive information about themselves in their normal use of the GoNevis.com. This could occur through use of the optional profile fields, posts or comments. Information like that, which is voluntarily posted in publicly visible parts of the GoNevis.com, is considered to be public, even if it would otherwise be considered to be personally identifying or sensitive. As such, it is not subject to the protocols listed below, because we don’t control it; you do. Additionally, voluntarily publicizing such information means that you lose any privacy rights you might normally have with regards to that information. It also increases your chances of receiving unwanted communications, like spam.
Information You Give to Other People
This Policy only applies to information collected by GoNevis.com. It does not apply to the practices of companies that we don’t own or control, or employees that we don’t manage. GoNevis.com contains links to third party websites, and any information you provide to those sites will be covered by any privacy policies they may have. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit. It is those sites' responsibility to protect any information you give them, so we can't be held liable for their wrongful use of your personally identifying information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Archiving and display of GoNevis.com content by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with GoNevis.com - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available GoNevis.com content.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at terms of service